The invoices sent to us electronically (in XML format) are checked and released for further processing. In addition to formal validation in accordance with forum-datenaustausch.ch, we carry out a duplicate check to see whether the invoice has already been issued, ensure that the recipient’s address and GLN number are correct, and confirm that the information relating to insurance and insurance law is correct.
We then send approved invoices to the invoice recipients, both electronically to the insurers according to the tiers payant (TP) system and by mail to your patients according to the tiers garant (TG) system.
What we will do for you:
- Process XML files of all practice software systems (including older formats 4.3 and 4.4) running on various operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Formally verify invoices in terms of insurance details, recipient address, and GLN number, among other information
- Prepare invoices, print and mail invoices to patients according to the TG system
- Send invoices to all insurers in Switzerland according to the TP system
- Electronically archive original invoice data for five years
- Send an electronic copy to a TrustCenter of your choice (on request)
- TP patient copies (by mail or electronically)